Journey with me. So we make it our goal to please Him, whether we our at home in the body or away from it. 2 Cor. 5:9
Awesome pics bro!!! This was a stupindous(sp?) idea. Way to be crazy and adventurous in the desert without a compass or something. I guess the star marking thing didn't really help, eh?
umm I think it is time for another post.... :)
Hey - Love the blog - keep it up. We "think" of you when we get your emails. Thanks for the updates!
beautiful!!!!!
That desert pic is incredible!
Hey Trent! Cool website...impressive. Thanks for all of the updates. Hope you have a great week, we'll be thinking about you. :) Lane
Hey where you at?!?!?!? I got a feva baby and the only cure is more cowbell...We need more cowbell!!!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Awesome pics bro!!! This was a stupindous(sp?) idea. Way to be crazy and adventurous in the desert without a compass or something. I guess the star marking thing didn't really help, eh?
umm I think it is time for another post.... :)
Hey - Love the blog - keep it up. We "think" of you when we get your emails. Thanks for the updates!
beautiful!!!!!
That desert pic is incredible!
Hey Trent! Cool website...impressive. Thanks for all of the updates. Hope you have a great week, we'll be thinking about you. :) Lane
Hey where you at?!?!?!? I got a feva baby and the only cure is more cowbell...We need more cowbell!!!
Post a Comment