Sunday, February 24, 2008

Vacation

Hey Everyone,
I know, I know I haven't posted anything in a long time, but the internet was not the best in my last place. So I will catch you up on somethings. I took a vacation when I left my last place and visited some local areas. My dad met up with me in Jordan and we did some sight seeing. That was so great to see him. We caught up and had a great time hanging out. His friend came with him and we just cut up a lot and run ourselves ragged, but was well worth it.

So here is a picture taken at Petra. I went on a not so good day. It was snowing in the capital but this was basically my only day to go. So I risked it and found a way there. It snowed until about halfway and then it rained and became foggy. So the picture is very foggy. I was a little sad to not see the beauty of this place, but it was a very interesting way to see it.



That was before I met my dad and his friend came. Once they were here we left the country to see some historical stuff. It was amazing. Here is a picture of us back in NA. Maybe you could figure that out.



I am so thankful that they came and that I got to talk to my dad face to face. It has been a while.

No comments: