Tuesday, April 29, 2008

April

April was a very busy month. We had a lot going on. I've only been in the gulf almost 3 months now and I feel like I have done so much. I went to a F1 race at the beginning of the month with Taylor. Then we drove around the country for a few days and checked it out. We wanted to see what all is here. It is much bigger than it seems. I was able to go to the big city over here and check it out. It was very big and under a lot of construction. So many cranes. I definitely think I can get a job in construction if I am lead that way in the future. So here are some pics for you guys.





This is the world's tallest building and I think it has already exceeded that. But not yet finished.



I got to snowboard in the desert!



This is Taylor and I at the F1 race.

2 comments:

SouthAsiaRocks said...

Awesome! Looks like you're having fun!! :) Cool pics!

Judy Powell said...

Pics are good. Keep them coming.Mom