Here is Cliff showing us his dance moves. He's got skills and it was fun to watch him.
Here is the future groom! They like to put him on someones shoulders and dance with him.
The folks got me onto the dance floor and I entertained them for a while. Or maybe just emabarrassed myslef.
Here is Cliff, MT, me, and some of Cliff's friends. We got to meet a lot of guys, so hopefully these can turn into relationships where we can have some good talks.
The parties here are a little different than back home but a whole lot of fun. We had a great time and picked up on a lot of the culture. Not sure how long it lasted, we didn't stay the whole time, but i know these things can run late. Oh yeah, I almost forgot. I got offered the hand of a pretty girl. Maybe ONE year old. haha I told her mom that she was too young and then she said she will grow. I had to just walk off. So that was a little weird!! Anyway it was a lot of fun.
2 comments:
Pictures looked like you were having fun. Did you go to the wedding? Judy Powell
I love it bro! I like how you're sportin those TITE shoes too. You better make them think all white boys from america can dance like crazy.
Post a Comment