Saturday, January 13, 2007

STARBUCKS!!! and Some of my new friends

Yeah I finally made it to the new Starbucks that just opened! It was SO good. Man the little things in life that bring happiness. I felt like I was back home chillin with friends. Check it out....


mmmmmmmmmm...


I wish they had Low Fat Latte Ice Cream here.


The Roomie, Angela, and me


Alright, here are some of my friends that I have been meeting with. We talk in Arabic (a little) and just hang sometimes. I love these guys. They help me practice and don't laugh at me too much, jk. Enjoy!


Here is me and the group of guys.


Me and Zack! Love this guy!


This is me my Nigerian friend. He is a great guy and is a fellow brother.


I know I know....don't fear. This is two of our Boabs (Guys who maintain our apartment). He showed us his gun one time so I made him take a picture with it.


This is Shoo Dog! He is great. Our favorite Boab. I think he liked the camera.


Haha...I love this guy. Me and MT got the thought of making him do the Heisman pose and Shoo dog agreed. He totally could have won the trophy.

I hope to get some more pictures of more friends when I see them again, so keep checking this for updates.
Later

3 comments:

Jeni said...

Great pics!!!!

Judy Powell said...

Enjoyed! Mom

Tracy said...

Stop rubbing it in that you have a starbucks now!! I'm so jealous...please enjoy it for me!