YEAH PICTURES.....Watch out for the last two though!
Finally, here are some pics of our trip to the Mediterranean. Believe me when I say it was beautiful. You can't go many places where you are surrounded by a desert and take a few hours trip and be surrounded by vegetation and the sea.
Here are a few more....
So here is the pics you might not want to see. Here is some pics of what we saw on the first day of the Eid.
Before
After
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
you are right I really didn't want to see that...that must have been hard to see...it is hard to image how they are so confused and just don't know about dad. I'm liftin it up friend.
5 comments:
you are right I really didn't want to see that...that must have been hard to see...it is hard to image how they are so confused and just don't know about dad. I'm liftin it up friend.
The other pics are so gorgeous Trent...I love the one with the sunset. It looks like you are having fun in that one pic and that makes me happy
Wow!! Great pics. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you for the GREAT pisc! It is so good to see you, the people, the country, and his work. Lifting all up. Love, Mom
Post a Comment